Employment Advocacy For Employers
Has your company been sued regarding an employment issue? If so, you need to hire an employment lawyer. We’ve served this community for over half a century. Throughout the years, we have aimed to protect our clients in a wide range of employment contexts, both proactively through customized counsel and in response to problems on the job that require a legal response.
We represent employers in matters involving these agencies:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Texas Commission on Human Rights (TCHR)
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Texas Education Agency
We assist businesses before these and other government agencies through filings, responses to filings and appearances at hearings. When necessary, we are prepared to take employment law defenses to court.
Experienced Lawyers Ready To Solve Problems
We also represent employers in challenges that involve interpretation of laws such as:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and subsequent applications of this act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
We are available to help employers draft employee manuals and train employees to prevent troublesome behavior in the workplace and avoid potential liability before it happens. We defend employers when employees bring claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation.