Tenacious Defense Representation Against Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Claims
Businesses and companies are often easy targets for litigation because plaintiffs assume they have deep pockets and will settle claims rather than risking trial. But most Texas businesses cannot absorb these costs, nor should they have to when the claims being brought are without merit.
At Wells Peyton Partain Baldo & Lighty, LLP, a primary focus of our practice is the defense of personal injury and wrongful death cases. We have the skills, experience and resources to give your company the tenacious defense your case requires.
Representation In A Wide Range Of Legal Disputes
The firm’s expertise extends to defending claims involving injuries and deaths caused by:
- Allegedly dangerous and defective products (product liability claims)
- Allegedly dangerous medical devices or pharmaceutical drugs
- Accidents on allegedly unsafe private property (premises liability matters)
- Professional negligence, including alleged medical malpractice
- Automobile and truck accidents (often involving commercial vehicles and drivers)
- Industrial accidents and toxic tort claims
- Other personal injury torts
We also represent the interests of employers and insurers defending workers’ compensation claims.
Advocacy On Behalf Of Businesses In Many Industries
With decades of experience, our attorneys have defended the interests of businesses in numerous industries, including (but not limited to):
- Retail stores and chains
- Major hotel chains
- Building owners
- Petrochemical premises owners
Each business and industry has its own unique liability concerns, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution to defending these cases. When we take your case, our attorneys devote the time, research and other work necessary to give your business the best chance at a successful resolution that protects the company financially and legally.
Contact Us Today To Learn How We Can Protect Your Company
Wells Peyton Partain Baldo & Lighty, LLP, offers highly experienced legal representation to clients in and around Beaumont, Texas. To discuss your liability defense needs during an initial consultation, call our office at 409-359-8947 or fill out our online contact form.