Michael K. Rose, Of Counsel
Michael K. Rose graduated summa cum laude from Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas and cum laude from the University of Houston Law Center, where he served as a Note & Comment editor for the Houston Law Review.
For thirty years, he has focused on trial and appellate legal research and briefing and complex motion practice in both state and federal court.
In addition to preparation of many hundreds of trial court dispositive motions and bench briefs in the state and federal district courts, he has extensive experience drafting appellant's, appellee's, and amicus curiae briefs in over 25 different state and federal appellate cases.
- Complex Motion Practice 85%
- Appellate Practice 15%
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
- Honors: summa cum laude
- State Bar of Texas, 1992 to Present
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2015 to Present
- Jefferson County Bar Association, 1992 to Present
- Texas, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1993
- Arkansas, 2015
- Stevens Baldo & Lighty PLLC, Member, 1995 to 2021
- Weller, Wheelus & Green, 1992 to 1995