Personalized Solutions In Estate Planning
What happens at the end of one’s life is important. Your estate represents the culmination of your lifetime, and you may have loved ones who will be significantly affected by the legacy you leave behind. Whether you expect to leave assets to your family or to charitable causes, advance planning can make a large difference for people who will honor your memory by taking care of your material assets after your death.
Estate planning focuses on preparing for the inevitable, while probate services help your loved ones move forward after your passing. At Wells Peyton & Partain, L.L.P., we treat our clients with the utmost care and respect. Our experienced lawyers can help you resolve sensitive estate-related matters with a professional approach.
Prepare For The Future
Estate planning often involves the creation of a will, trusts, medical directives (or living wills), powers of attorney and other tools. Each of these tools serves a unique purpose. With the help of an experienced estate planning lawyer, learn how an effective estate plan can help you accomplish the following:
- Ensure that courts, medical doctors and loved ones will respect your personal wishes
- Preserve maximum inheritance value for your beneficiaries through tax planning and liability protection
- Streamline the probate process, allowing your beneficiaries to access assets faster and avoid additional legal complications
- Prevent potential disputes between family members and other loved ones
- Protect yourself and your children if you become incapacitated one day
Your plan should address your individual needs and circumstances. Our estate planning attorneys understand the significance of a customized solution. You may opt to start with basics such as a simple will and medical directive, and expand from there as your time and budget allow. We do encourage you not to leave these matters to chance. We can work closely with you to choose the right mix of estate planning methods to suit your goals.
Receive A Thorough, Customized Consultation
To schedule a consultation to discuss estate planning or probate, call 409-359-8947. You can also email our office in Beaumont. You can expect quality service and personal attention for your legal matter.